Graphic Artist – Production Specialist
MediaBlink is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Graphic Artist/ Production Specialist to add to our team. Your job includes creating cutting-edge, modern direct mail for automotive advertising, as well as other on-demand marketing materials. Your superior production and time management skills enable you to work in a fast-paced environment, managing projects for multiple clients simultaneously. You have a professional demeanor and are able to understand project requirements, adhere to client specifications and incorporate recommended changes into final design. As a team player, you contribute to the efforts of colleagues, accomplishing tasks as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Art, Design, Advertising, or related field
- 2-3 years of design experience working on a broad diversity of design projects, typographic, design, and layout skills
- Advanced experience with Adobe CC, especially InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Copywriting experience a plus but not required
- Availability to work when projects are required to be completed (May require early morning, late night, weekend, and holiday work at times)
This is a full-time, salaried position with immediate availability. Please submit both a resume and portfolio (website of PDF file).