MediaBlink is seeking a full-time, experienced proofreader with impeccable attention to detail to work onsite in our Quality and Compliance Department. Your job is to flawlessly catch all errors and inconsistencies on marketing pieces, while maintaining a strong focus in a high-volume, fast-paced environment. Your superior skills allow you efficiently manage, prioritize and complete multiple projects. You understand production, are deadline-oriented, and are computer and Microsoft Office proficient. You also possess diplomacy, tact and a friendly demeanor in client communications. One to three years of proofreading experience is desired.
Your role is to:
- Rapidly manage incoming projects
- Proofread and edit client artwork for grammatical accuracy and consistency within company standards
- Ensure accuracy of data placement prior to print
- Monitor scheduling based on shipping deadlines
- Update all information regarding jobs in real time
- Serve as a client liaison, guaranteeing that artwork is efficiently delivered internally
- Answer incoming phone calls
MUST be flexible to work varying evening hours with little advance notice when deadlines require it.
This is a full-time, salaried position with immediate availability.
MediaBlink specializes in interactive print, digital marketing and data solutions for a variety of industries. With nearly 20 years in business, we are known for innovative, cutting-edge design that offers our clients and their customers trusted solutions.